Tuesday 30 March 2010

meringue pie.

I've never been very good at keeping diaries and i guess this is the equivalent in our modern technological world, so here's hoping. But no promises. My name is Faye Elise Holder and I am 14 years old, I am a typical Surrey Girl which includes LOVING Jack Wills, Abercrombie, Hollister, and any and every preppy shirt on the market. Oh! And Justin Bieber ;) If you decide to remain interested in this blog, or if I do for that matter, you will soon learn that I lose just about everything, regardless on the shape, the size, the colour and whether or not it's even mine! Which I guess has earned me a bit of a reputation, though I have my friends and their lovely stationary so every thing's fine, until they ask for it back...I constantly get in trouble for this awful quality but I can't be the only one, she says hopefully.

When looking at my friends blogs for some inspiration or trying to find something to write about, the main thing written about is...

Yes! You've guessed it. That topic that is on our mind non-stop and on the television, in the newspapers and magazines, every shop window and around us everywhere we look. Fashion. Unfortunately, this is something that I am really not very good at and can't tell Marc Jacobs from Chanel from Vivienne Westwood and the list goes on. And on. And on. So if you are looking for another fashion blog on up and coming trends than I suggest you leave now to spare your self the disappointment. Though I wouldn't want you to leave empty handed so if you haven't already, I strongly recommend looking at my friends blog which you can find by clicking here. This particular blog is from Olivia Isabella Irwin Wallwork, a VERY talented writer who lives and breathes fashion.
So I have written what this blog is not about and you are probably wondering what I am going to write. Well the answer is I don't have a clue but I will tell you this, and I am sure everyone who has ever met me, even for a minute, will write it down and swear their life on this. I have a lot to say.

xxx

4 comments:

  1. yay! I'm first comment and follower!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the blog :) and that picture makes me hungryyyyyyyyyy :O
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it so far :)
    Cant wait to read more!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh no! a hollister/ jack wills/ abercrombie and bieber lover! :///
    i am intrigued to read more on your blog though!

    ReplyDelete